Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sniper

One nice thing about being a spartan is you get to choose the color of your armor no matter what unite your in and this new moment radar has a bigger rang then the 3.0 version due to UNSC regulations i can not say how far of a rang it is.

I took so more photos today here you go


The person in this photo is Spartan 777 weird number he says its gods number so i wounder if their is a Spartan 666 he speaks of the bible all the time

Today me and him Where sent out to enemy territory to find out what are they up to. it took Me and him 24 hours to get to that area.

When we got their it seemed all clear we watched for about 9 hours nothing. Then I saw bam a battle broke out command forgot to tell us that they where sending in a strike team to raid their base as they die i saw one of the royal soldiers about to take out a wort hog

I put him down with one shot


In war you know you have kill but when i was looking down my scope at this guy time slowed down as i saw the round enter his head and fly out the other side his body going limp as i was frozen their in my moment my partner hit me and told me lets out get back to base i told him their is no way we can make it on foot we need to hunker down and help the strike team then get a ride back with them but as we tried a Rocket hit out position we saw a over turned wort hog and ran to it for cover as we got their a their was huge explosion. if i did not have my shielding.
i would have die today I could feel my blood pumping as all of this fighting was going on around us


the battle lasted 3 hours 3 of the longest hours of my life i can not tell you what else happened because of regulations aging i will have more soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home